There have been some exciting changes to Gallagher's Insolvency and Turnaround practice this year. We've expanded our service into New Zealand, and we've welcomed four new team members in Auckland and Wellington.
We've also invested in our national team here in Australia with the appointment of four more senior staff members, two of which have previous experience specialising in Insolvency and Turnaround.
As an evolutionary step to support our expanded practice, we are pleased to confirm the following leadership role adjustments, effective 1 January 2017:
- Mike Looney, Chairman, Insolvency and Turnaround.
- Luke Goss, National Manager, Insolvency and Turnaround. Luke will retain his current responsibilities as Regional Manager of WA in addition to this national position.
In addition to the above changes, we've welcomed the following new team members to better serve our clients and our growing business:
- Adele May, Account Manager, QLD. Adele comes to us with an extensive background as a senior manager from Willis' Insolvency and Reconstruction practice where she worked for the past 6 years.
- Pia Rhufus, Account Manager, NSW/ACT. Like Adele, Pia joins us from a senior management role at Willis' Insolvency and Reconstruction practice, where she worked for the past 5 years.
- Joel Reyes, Account Executive, VIC/SA/TAS/NT. Joel has over 15 years of experience in the insurance industry and provides experience across a number of speciality divisions including transport and heavy haulage.
- Laura Potter, Account Manager, WA. Laura has over 7 years of experience in the insurance industry and has deep experience in mining, construction and professional services.
If you have any questions regarding these changes, or would like to know more about the services offered by our Insolvency and Turnaround practice at Gallagher, please do not hesitate to contact one of our team. Call 1300 720 229 or email email@example.com