Purchasing Domestic Building Insurance (DBI) through VMIA is changing from 1 July 2017.
After this date, Gallagher becomes one of six approved distributors of Warranty Insurance in Victoria, giving you the added confidence of dealing with a VMIA approved specialist.The benefits to you
- A dedicated team of specialists - available to look after all of your Warranty, Construction, and General Insurance needs (excluding claims, which continue to be managed by the VMIA). You benefit from improved communication, reduced red tape, and faster turnaround times;
- A reduction in the premium you pay for VMIA Builders Warranty cover;
- Self-service capability via an online portal (BuildVic) – offering streamlined application processes for certificates and eligibility from 1st July onwards;
- Reduced Eligibility requirements – reducing unnecessary work for builders.
- An integrated, ‘one-stop’ solution - let us help with your Construction, Tools, Motor Vehicle, Injury and Illness or Income Protection policies - you benefit from having everything in one place. Simple.
We are working with VMIA to ensure a smooth transition to the new system with a minimal impact on the day-to-day running of your business. The VMIA website will also host support materials.
You will receive an email from us outlining the changes, with more information to follow on the specifics in advance of the 1 July change over date.
Your existing provider is not one of the six VMIA approved distributors?
Call us today for an obligation-free chat about your insurance cover.
We have the answers. Call us on 1300 300 115 if you have any questions or concerns relating to this change, we’re always happy to help.