Download your copy of the Gallagher Market Overview Report H1 2019, which examines the impact of market forces and specific exposures on business operations, risk management and insurance programs.
The report discusses the top five insurance risks in Australia and then drills down into six industry sector specialisms to examine capacity challenges and considerations for clients approaching EOFY renewals.
Featuring insights from Gallagher's network of broker specialists, these areas include commentary and analysis on:
- how the aviation insurance market has contracted and which types of operations are affected
- the transport sector’s shortage of skilled drivers and how insurance plays into finding solutions
- strategies for managing EPS exposures in food production facilities with this type of cladding
- the role of surface conditions in sports injury claims at all levels, professional and amateur
- issues around the intersection of cyber and D&O cover when data breaches occur
- insurance implications of the ongoing cladding crisis in relation to completed projects.
Sarah Lyons, Gallagher Chief Executive – Australia says, "Directors, executives and those tasked with managing corporate risk programs are expressing increased concerns about the breadth and complexity of risk their businesses are facing; the need for strategic advice and transferring risk from their balance sheet to the insurer and the vulnerabilities associated with an evolving political and economic landscape.
“As always, the expectation is that strategic advice is backed by deep industry expertise and an accurate view of the market."
See Sarah Lyons and Steve White, Head of Marketing & Communications, APAC, introduce the report here.
How to access our first half-year 2019 Market Overview Report
Access the full report here. This digital version also has a full PDF version available for download and printing.