Access the newly released Gallagher Market Overview Report with our experts’ analysis of the key trends in business insurance for the second half of the year.
The report summarises market influences that reflect both the global factors and local impacts which have contributed to the current transitioning market and increased focus on underwriter scrutiny.
We also look at 7 significant risk categories with insights from our leading industry sector specialists, including
- how sustained drought conditions have limited the agribusiness insurance market and reduced the premium pool
- the impact of further local and international insurer withdrawals on aviation cover availability
- considerations for company directors and boards arising from class actions and regulatory requirements
- why companies globally rate business interruption as their number one risk and the strategies they need to protect themselves
- the continuing influence on ACP cladding on the availability of construction insurance cover and the implications for remediation responsibility
- how insurers are looking into long-term claims histories when evaluating public liability cover for businesses operating publicly accessed spaces
- why secondary perils such as storms, hail, fire and flooding are changing how property risk is being assessed.
Plus our analysts provide their perspectives on climate change, bushfire risk and the value of using a broker to obtain competitive cover.
“From a big picture perspective, structural changes within the market and underwriting environment have signalled a new era for the insurance industry,” says Gallagher Chief Executive Sarah Lyons.
“Within this we see Gallagher’s roles as one of a strategic partner helping businesses move forward with confidence. In the current environment this involves striking a balance between helping businesses manage the pressing needs of today and safeguarding against the evolving expectations of tomorrow.”
How to access our latest Market Overview Report H2 2019
Access the full report here. This digital resource also has a full PDF version available for download and printing.